Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My first Minkee pocket!

First...I LOVE my new sewing machine...I was able to whip out 2 of these beauties (before I ran out of elastic, and they have polar fleece hidden layers because I haven't gotten my PUL yet), and they are just YUMMY!! My ds is only 2 1/2 mos old, but he loves these dipes! It is so funny to see him 'petting' his dipe, LOL. I think I may make the rest with a bit of a higher rise and longer tabs, but I am really happy with the overall design. Too bad it took me 6 years to figure out my pattern, LOL. Making changes one by one over the years, I think I have hit on the best overall design, and fabric combinations. This Minkee stuff is sooo soft
Pin It

2 comments:

wheelercreations said...

I love this diaper, it is too cute!!! Where did you buy the minkee? I sew my own diapers and would like to make on for my little girl also. Thanks. My blog is http://wheelerclothbaby.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Do you have a pattern for your diaper? I love it!